- Android (3)
- Apps (12)
- Comm. New Media (20)
- Digital Devices e Gadget (92)
- Entertainment (58)
- Fashion (11)
- Film (9)
- Iphone (16)
- Korea (261)
- Korean Broadband (143)
- Korean Mobile (174)
- Korean Web 2.0 (138)
- Korean Web Tools (64)
- Learn Korean (7)
- Naver (17)
- North Korea (32)
- On line Games (11)
- On Line Identity (41)
- Seoul (9)
- Technology (76)
- Television (14)
- Uncategorized (62)
- Web Video (59)
- Websites (199)
- Energy Drinks in South Korea
- Happy Hangeul Day – World’s Greatest Alphabet
- Your Body Heat To Power Your Gadgets
- Deep Seoul “Ceremony”
- Why Koreans Get So Much Plastic Surgery
- Breast Milk’s Favorite Cookie , Oreo in South Korea
- Sung Jae gi Han River Suicide
- Best Korean Women’s Online Clothing Stores
- Television still most Powerful among news media
- I Can’t Stop Looking at These South Korean Women Who’ve Had Plastic Surgery
Tag Archives: Daum Map Services
Blogger Channy Yun, on his Korean blog, recently posted that Daum Map’s traffic has slided back to its original level after a shark-jump peak in late January, when Daum launched Street View service.
It looks like Daum (www.daum.net) is delivering on its promise to plug the real world into the Web, literally.
South Korea’s second-largest Internet company has been desperate to mount a meaningful challenge against NHN, the industry’s kingpin that operates Naver (www.naver.com), the country’s most popular Web site.
Daum’s latest weapon is a detailed photographic map of Korea which offers crystal-clear views of landscapes, buildings, roads and the sushi restaurant you reserved for dinner.
Since its much-anticipated debut earlier this week, Daum’s digital map services have been garnering explosive acclaim from Internet users, and company officials are euphoric after seeing the Web portal’s daily visitors more than double.
Please Continue Reading Complete Post HERE