- Android (3)
- Apps (12)
- Comm. New Media (20)
- Digital Devices e Gadget (94)
- Entertainment (58)
- Fashion (11)
- Film (9)
- Iphone (22)
- Korea (257)
- Korean Broadband (143)
- Korean Mobile (168)
- Korean Web 2.0 (138)
- Korean Web Tools (64)
- Learn Korean (7)
- Naver (17)
- North Korea (32)
- On line Games (11)
- On Line Identity (41)
- Seoul (8)
- Technology (76)
- Television (14)
- Uncategorized (60)
- Web Video (59)
- Websites (199)
- Best Korean Women’s Online Clothing Stores
- Television still most Powerful among news media
- I Can’t Stop Looking at These South Korean Women Who’ve Had Plastic Surgery
- Anne Hathaway at the NYC Premiere of Les Miserables
- North Korean Spy’s killer Gadgets Explained
- North Korea retweets
- Korean webtoons reach out to world
- Psy Collects Best Video Award from MTV Europe
- 철구- Iron Ball Korean n.1 BJ Broadcast Jockey on Afreeca TV
- GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) and Jeonju Style (전주스타일)
Tag Archives: Daum Map Services
Blogger Channy Yun, on his Korean blog, recently posted that Daum Map’s traffic has slided back to its original level after a shark-jump peak in late January, when Daum launched Street View service.
It looks like Daum (www.daum.net) is delivering on its promise to plug the real world into the Web, literally.
South Korea’s second-largest Internet company has been desperate to mount a meaningful challenge against NHN, the industry’s kingpin that operates Naver (www.naver.com), the country’s most popular Web site.
Daum’s latest weapon is a detailed photographic map of Korea which offers crystal-clear views of landscapes, buildings, roads and the sushi restaurant you reserved for dinner.
Since its much-anticipated debut earlier this week, Daum’s digital map services have been garnering explosive acclaim from Internet users, and company officials are euphoric after seeing the Web portal’s daily visitors more than double.
Please Continue Reading Complete Post HERE